How to Make Disney’s Kitchen Sink Sundae at Home
While your parking plans may be put on hold, Disney still shares a few secrets and shares recipes for some of its favorite goodies. In honor of Memorial Day, the Disney Parks Blog released the original recipe for their Kitchen Sink Sundae, and wow, you’re gonna love it!
The overdone dessert is usually available at the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop in Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. Now you can prepare it in the comfort of your own home. Bring the whole family together to create this very special but very tasty treat that has pretty much every sweet topping and ice cream flavor you can imagine.
- 1/2 cup warm fudge topping
1/2 cup warm butterscotch topping
1/2 cup warm peanut butter topping
1 medium banana, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 cinnamon-spice cupcake (2 1/2 x 1 1/4-in.), Quartered
1 angel food cupcake (3 x 1 1/2-in), quartered
2 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
2 large scoops of chocolate ice cream
2 generous scoops of strawberry ice cream
1 generous scoop of mint chocolate ice cream
1 large measuring spoon of coffee ice cream
3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
1/4 cup of marshmallow cream
1/4 cup strawberry topping
1/4 cup pineapple topping
14 ounce can of whipped milk topping
1 large 6 “x 6” brownie, quartered
1 full-size chocolate bar, quartered
4 chocolate chip cookies with cream filling
1 tablespoon of toasted almonds sliced
1 tablespoon of dark and white chocolate chips
1 tablespoon of crushed chocolate chip cookies with cream filling
1 tablespoon chopped jellied orange slices, about 2 large slices
1 tablespoon of milk chocolate chips
1 tablespoon of peanut butter chip canapes
1 tablespoon of chocolate sprinkles
1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
1/2 cup of drained maraschino cherries
- Pour hot fudge, butterscotch, and peanut butter into the bottom of a large bowl.
- Place the banana slices and cupcake pieces over the toppings. Top with all ice cream.
- Spoon chocolate syrup, marshmallow cream, strawberry and pineapple toppings over ice as quickly as possible.
- Cover completely with milk whip. Tuck brownie chunks, candy bars, and cookies in whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds, dark and white chocolate chips, crushed biscuits, jellied orange slices, milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, chocolate sprinkles, and rainbow sprinkles.
- Top with cherries.
Category Desserts, Ice Cream For 4 to 6 people