Carrot Cake Recipes : How To Make Carrot Cake?
Carrot Cake Recipe
- Tube pan or Bundt pan with nonstick baking soda
- In large bowlwith mixer on medium-high speed, beat sugars and eggs 3 minutes or until pale. Beat in oil and orange juice until well mixed. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Fold in pineapple, carrots, and walnuts until evenly distributed.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or till toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. If necessary, use thin-bladed knife to release cake from sides of pan. Invert onto rack; remove pan. Cool completely. 4. Prepare frosting: In large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugarand salt until fluffy.
- Prepare decorations: With vegetable peeler, peel carrots, then peel into long, thin ribbons. In 3-quart saucepan, heat water and sugar to boiling, stirring. Add carrot ribbons and cook 2 minutes; drain well, then pat dry.
- To assemble cake, frost sides and top. Decoratively arrange carrot ribbons all around. Assembled cake can be refrigerated up to 2 days. To serve, let cake to return to room temperature; garnish with mint sprigs. Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories 470; Total Fat 26g; Saturated Fat 8g; Cholesterol 78mg; Sodium 465mg; Total Carbohydrate 55g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Protein 6g
- Carrot is beneficial for making more blood resulting in a good health.
- 2 tsp (s) ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tsp (s) baking powder
- 1 tsp (s) salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice.
- 1 can(s) (8-ounce) crushed pineapple in juice, drained (3/4 cup)
- 1 pound(s) carrots, peeled and shredded (3 cups)
- 1 cup(s) walnuts, chopped